So here we go with a twist on these brownies....
- 3, 30gs squares chocolate
- 115 g unsalted butter cut into pieces.
- 15o ml or 2/3 cup brown sugar (any will do)
- 125 ml or 1/2 cup granulated golden sugar.
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder ( caramel flavour)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/essence
- 150 ml or 2/3 cup plain flour
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F /180 deg C.
- Grease and line the tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl heat the chocolate and butter slightly just enough that is its easily mixing to a smooth consistency.
- In a bowl add brown sugar and break it well with a whisk before adding granulated golden sugar,cocoa powder,eggs,oil and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add in this the chocolate mixture prepared before.Blend well.
- Now add flour spoonfuls first than mix well again.
- Put in the baking dish and bake about 20 Mins or until nice and springy.
- Cool before removing from the pan.
In brownies one has to know the right time to remove it from the oven depending on what you really like.i like them a bit mushy and fudgey so take them out of the oven a bit earlier as i said 20 Mins. but if you like them more crumbly or dry wait another 10 Mins. I usually make them with my kids because its easy and ready in Mins. hope you all like it...enjoy another treat to impress...:~}